- It is your legal right to cancel your order up to 14 days from when you have physically received your delivery. Please email email@example.com with details of the order number, your name, address and contact details. We will refund the full amount (including the standard delivery charge for UK and EU customers only) once the products have been safely returned to us. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the bottle to us and to ensure that the products are adequately packaged, to avoid any possible damage.
- If the products have been damaged (if the seal on the bottle has been damaged or removed, or if packaging has been damaged), we will potentially reduce the refund to £0.00 (zero), depending on whether we are able to resell the product.
- You may also return products that are faulty, incorrect or not as described. We will refund you the full amount including the original delivery charge and any reasonable costs for you to return the product to us.
- All refunds will be made to using the same method which you used to pay.
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: The Compounding House, The Leuchold, Queensferry, Edinburgh, EDH, EH30 9TQ, United Kingdom.
- To return your product, you should post your product to: The Compounding House, The Leuchold, Queensferry, Edinburgh, EDH, EH30 9TQ, United Kingdom.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item, you should consider using a tracked shipping service or purchasing insurance. We can’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.